A Life Changing Smile - Beverly Hills, CA

My entire life, I've been insecure about my...

My entire life, I've been insecure about my "gummy" smile and small, uneven teeth. I've always wanted veneers but was terrified of having an unnatural appearance. After A YEAR of meetings and research, I happened upon the incredible Dr. Rajpal- and could not be happier with the end result. My procedure included fillings, gum laser reshaping with 6 porcelain veneers- and now I smile with confidence and reap in the compliments while doing so!
When I went in for the initial consultation, I was immediately put at ease by the warm, receptive staff. Dr. Rajpal listened carefully to what I did (and most certainly did NOT want... like huge, Gary Busey teeth or a blinding megawatt ultra white smile) and patiently answered any worry or concern I had. Her number one priority was to give me the result I envisioned, and we thoroughly discussed shape, shade of the veneer and how each step of the process worked. Not once did she try to "upsell" me on anything unnecessary. For example, one previous dentist thought I should have 8 veneers, and I ran for the door, knowing my features would be off balance and the guy was more concerned with making a buck. Dr. Rajpal assessed my smile and within seconds recommended six, adding that anything more would overwhelm. Each visit involved explanations and photos, I never once felt unsure of the process.
I really felt Dr. Rajpal dedicated herself fully to make sure I had a healthy, beautiful smile and I could NOT have asked for better care. I used to cover my mouth when I laughed or posed for pictures with a shy smirk- now I flash these pearly whites everywhere I go! :)
Beverly Hills Dentist

You can't find anyone better than Dr. Rajpal. You just can't. Besides having a great eye for detail and having impressive credentials, she is extremely caring. She wanted to know any discomfort the second she thought I could be experiencing it, she wanted to make sure I was happy with the look and fit of my veneers after it was all said and done... and honestly, I felt proud of myself that I did my homework and found someone that really knew her stuff. I went into my veneer adventure expecting torturous visits, strung out over long periods of time, all in hopes of getting symmetrical teeth- instead, it was informative, (dare I say... fun??) collaborative, and now I have a smile that actually changed my life. Thank you Dr. Rajpal!!