Permanent Eyebrows. Beverly Hills, CA

I naturally have very sparse brows and have always...

I naturally have very sparse brows and have always had to fill them in, and after doing research, I found Daria Chuprys in Beverly Hills. I was really nervous at first because I am extremely picky about everything, and a big concern of mine was that the color would be off, that it would be too dark or too brown or something. I compared her photos with other businesses that I found and saw that every person with a photo or review ALWAYS looked better after her treatment, which helped me make a decision, but I was still nervous at the treatment.

When you go into treatment, she spends about half an hour drawing in the shape. After she did this for me, honestly it was really hard to tell because it is done with a dark eyeliner and you can't really get a grasp as to what that will look like because other factors are excluded like color tone, and I've noticed in her photos that her brow shape is pretty consistent with all her clients - but it is a natural looking shape that gives your face a lift. So with that shape on my face, the arch was a bit higher than where my natural hair was, which made me nervous because I wanted my brows to look as natural as possible and with a higher arch I thought it might look noticeable. But if she just went with the exact shape of my brows, I don't think I would be as happy right how with the result. She really knows what will make you look better and I'm so happy I went with her recommendation.

Right after the treatment, I looked at my brows and loved the shape! At first it was a bit shocking, because it was a bit dark, but I kept reminding myself that it will lighten up 30-50% after the healing process. I noticed also that the color was a like a dark brownish-red. Which I remember I didn't like from looking at her client photos. But, the redness if from my skin becoming aggravated from the treatment. Also, the brownish color faded to a perfect soft black - the exact color tone that I wanted. I am so happy I went through the procedure, I love my eyebrows and can't believe that I never have to fill them in again. You have to go to a yearly touch up because they fade like with any tattoo, but I don't care, I will do this over and over. Definitely life changing for me.
Daria Chuprys

Daria is very confident and professional, and knows what will look good.