Amazing Service and Results! Beverly Hills, CA

The experience I had last year with Dr Lee was...

The experience I had last year with Dr Lee was simply amazing. I went into the procedure with a lot of fears, but those were quickly laid to rest by his highly competent and courteous office staff. The whole thing from start to finish was completely painless, save some mild cramping (which Dr Lee advised me of in advance and thoughtfully prescribed some relief for). The Doctor and his associates made me feel comfortable and happy the whole time. The results are amazing, and my new breasts have now softened to the point where they feel completely natural. My sig other agrees, and is very happy as well.
Better than I had dared to hope - I recommend Dr Lee wholeheartedly to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. His accomplishments speak for themselves!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lee had an extremely professional bedside manner, and always answered questions in a way I could understand. His skill is no less than incredible, and he even offered touch ups if I wasn't completely satisfied. He stands by his work, but his work can stand by itself, really. Simply the best - I'm so glad I choose him. Epic surgeon! (No he's not paying me to say this!) As a side note, the surgery center he used was quite scenic, and very cleanly.