Best Nose Dr. Ever/Also Best With Fillers - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Francis Palmer in...

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Francis Palmer in 2009 because I had a bump in my nose which was just there naturally but I didn't like it so I decided to have it fixed. I was really nervous because I didn't want it to look like a nose job I just wanted it to look like a beautiful nose or at least not an un beautiful nose. I just remember going in and they were all very nice and calming and I felt very at ease like I was in good hands and I didn't have anything to worry about. Then the next thing I knew I woke up and they told me I was all done and I could go home now. My friend had picked me up from the office and even though I had to wear the white thing on my nose for a while, it looked perfect right away and I was soooo happy with it. I felt like an angel. I would highly recommend him for anything because he doesn't over do it or under do it. His goal is to make it look as beautiful as it could look naturally (without looking fake) and that's what he does. He's an artist and has a great eye. I had also had alloderm put in my lips at the same time and loved it.
Also I remember at the time I wanted to put cheek implants in and he said it was not necessary and not to do it, which I thought was awesome of him because I'm sure many people would just have done it if I asked for it even if they didn't think it was good for me.
Now several years later I wanted to get some fillers and of course I went back to Dr. Palmer's office because I had such an incredible experience the first time and I'm soooo happy again with his work. I'm getting botox and some cheek fillers and he places it in a way that no one knows you had any fillers put in, you just look better, fresher and younger and it's awesome. I would highly recommend him for all of the above and anything else. I'm really glad I found him for my nose and now for fillers.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Palmer is very calm and friendly as is his staff, Andi, the receptionist and his wife Robin. They all work together and are so genuine and nice and reassuring and they make you feel at ease. I remember for my nose job it was exactly the same, they have a very calm welcoming pleasant atmosphere and you feel like you are in good hands. I know I mentioned this above but it's so important when you're having something done, you want to feel like it's going to be even better than you imagine it and it has been for me. Everytime.