Natural Results from a Talented Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

I decided on surgery because I didn't like my...

I decided on surgery because I didn't like my nose, it was too big for my face and it was the opposite of aesthetically pleasing. Also my eyebrows made me look like I was unhappy all the time. Dr. Richard Zoumalan did a endoscopic brow lift and rhinoplasty/septoplasty/turbinate reduction and tip reduction (note: extra time during surgery for the tip-reduction/lift was needed).

He really did a beautiful job. The results look very natural and my face has a much softer appearance. My nose still looks like me but it's really cute now. It's generally smaller and thinner with a nice curve and lifted tip. My eyebrows look great and the positioning is very natural. The incisions weren't noticeable at all; and healing has shown them to be invisible.

During the consultations Dr. Z clearly explained the procedures and expectations; and he answered all my questions. Dr. Z has a great bedside manner and was always available for my calls. His staff is very attentive and friendly and his nurse Christin is sweet.

My overall experience was great and I don't regret the surgery (I also got juvederm and restylane fillers which look lovely). I've never felt better about my face and I love my new look. I'm really happy I chose Dr. Zoumalan as my doctor.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon