dr. torkian is the best rhinoplasty surgeon in the world!!!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

WOW!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS REVIEW!!!! I...

WOW!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS REVIEW!!!! I got rhinoplasty (nose job) from Dr. Torkian on tue. July 21st and now its Thus. July 30th. Heres my step by step experience. Lets start with the consultation: He really spent a lot of time talking to me and answering every single question with full confidence and no hesitation, he showed me pictures of my future nose, and was so easy and comfortable to talk to. He is the nicest cosmetic surgeon Ive ever met. Ive been wanting my nose done since forever. I am 28 now. Prior to Dr. Torkian I had a few consultations with the so called best of the best, but for some reason I still felt unsure after the consultation and never ended booking a surgery date. My good friend went to Dr. Torkian a year before I did and he did such an amazing job that I had to know who she went to.

My biggest fear about getting rhinoplasty was looking different and not recognizing myself when I look in the mirror. Also, I was afraid if it looking too small and sloped which wouldn't look good on my face. After careful research, I noticed that Dr. Torkian does NOT have a signature nose. He really customizes your nose to fit YOUR face. Thats very important to me. I wanted it to be natural yet still noticeable. So lets flash forward. I booked the surgery and in between waiting for the big day I called a few times panicking and asking a lot of questions and his staff was so nice to me a polite and so helpful. Something about him and his staff really puts you at ease.

Now the day of surgery. I was sooooo nervous since this was the first time I've ever done any type of surgery in my life! I have never been put under or done anything so crazy lol. I had a nice cozy room all to myself. The anesthesiologist and nurse had both talked to me prior to the surgery and answered my questions. Then Dr. Torkian came and made me feel so relaxed. When I was lying on the surgery bed he even massaged my head until I was out haha a.

After surgery, I woke up painless and feeling great. I went home with full energy and had zero pain whatsoever. The whole week with the cast on my nose, there was ZERO pain! It felt exactly like having a cold. Finally I got my cast off and I couldn't be happier. Ofcourse its still very swollen and not exactly what its going to look liken the future but it already looks so great and so natural and I can tell my future nose is going to be everything I've ever wanted. Thank you so much Dr. Torkian and thank you for your amazing staff and nurse and anesthesiologist. You all are wonderful!!! (btw I have two friends who are already going to him after seeing my result)
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon