My Neck is Destroyed After Surgery with Dr. Jason Diamond - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Diamond performed a neck lift surgery on me...

Dr. Diamond performed a neck lift surgery on me and my neck is now completely destroyed. Not sure what went wrong. He was supposed to tighten my neck but I end up with something really horrible, so much worse than what I had before surgery with him. Maybe the sutures he did broke down and now it's like I have four necks, from each angle my neck is now just horrible. Dr. Diamond charged me $20,000 for this surgery so the disappointment, the pain and the desperation are overwhelming. I am hoping for a full refund through legal venues since I am sure the Doctor will never refund me spontaneously, no Doctor like to admit a mistake and pay for it. As much as I wish to avoid a long legal battle I need the money to fix my neck with a different surgeon, if, the damages are fixable which they might not be.

Adding a front picture

Adding a BEFORE surgery front pic

As you can see from this picture my neck BEFORE surgery with Dr. Diamond was okay for my age, now it's destroyed.

Adding another AFTER surgery picture with Dr. Jason Diamond

God please help me.

Adding a close up. My neck AFTER Dr. Jason Diamond's surgery.

Be careful. The post surgery pictures that you see on Dr. Diamond's website can be just a few days or weeks post op. What's really important is how you end up looking months later. It's like he un-tight all the muscles in my neck. It's so depressing and so disturbing.

New Picture - May 2017

Posting a picture that my husband randomly took of me while I was talking to him that shows the latest progress of my neck lift with Dr. Jason B Diamond. Very emotional. I was a normal late sixties lady with an absolutely OK neck for my age and now I look deformed, abnormal. It's like my neck was entirely pulled apart, completely teared apart from any underlying muscle and fat pad and has no way to hold to the rest of my face anymore. Anyone has experience this issue and successfully resolved it?

Yet another picture

I went to the American Capital of Plastic Surgery, Beverly Hills, and had surgery with one of the most popular and most expensive plastic facial surgeon and this is what I am left with.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My neck AFTER Dr. Jason Diamond's neck lift surgery is so, so, so much WORSE than what I had before. Wish I never done the surgery with him. Should have been pretty easy but it was completely botched.