Dr. Steinbrech Top Plastic Surgeon for Men-Beverly Hills Office - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern...

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.
New York Plastic Surgeon

HIs education, expertise and ongoing work in his field set him apart as one of the best plastic surgeons in the country. Though he works with both men and women, his considerable knowledge and expertise specific to working with men sets him apart. He is able to do both body and face work that is absolutely impeccable.