64 Year Old Executive Showing Signs of Wear Beyond His Chronological Age, Needed Some Assistance - Beverly Hills, CA

For the past decade, I noticed that my neck, face,...

For the past decade, I noticed that my neck, face, and chin were aging faster the rest of my body and I wanted to do something to improve my image and self esteem. I consulted multiple physicians over the years to learn what could be done and hear their recommendation. Following considerable research, I selected Dr. Gerald Minniti, M.D., F.A.C.S. My main concern was my neck, but to do the procedure correctly so I would be pleased with the results; neck, chin, and face work was recommended. The results were astounding and turned the clock back on my concern areas by 20 years. Down time, discomfort, and heal time was de minimis. The final look was fresh, rejuvenated, and natural. I am grateful I selected Dr. Minniti and proceeded with this procedure.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Minniti, Gail, and Jodi were remarkable. They were very professional, accessible, and responsive to questions and requests. As a team they made the process smooth and uneventful. They genuinely care about their patients. Post procedure, Serenity Aftercare was the only way to go the first night following surgery. They provided excellent care and monitoring until I was able to be discharged. A couple of days following surgery I had an issue that needed attention. Within an hour of contacting Dr. Minniti's Office my prescription to remedy the situation was ready for pick up. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor's Office, Surgery Center, Anesthesiologist, and Recovery Center.