6 Months Post Op Asian Rhinoplasty with Rib Cartilage and I'm in LOVE with my New Nose - Beverly Hills, CA

My nose was literally non-existent, piggy, Asian...

My nose was literally non-existent, piggy, Asian nose and I hated it for such a long time. I finally decided to get a rhinoplasty after days of research and consultations. When I saw Dr. Yoo and his before and after photos, I knew I had to get my nose done by this guy so I booked my surgery right away. Ana was the patient coordinator who helped me and she was very sweet and helpful.
My surgery took 6 hours because Dr. Yoo had to use my rib cartilage since I didn't have ANY nose to begin with LOL. Right after the surgery, he told me that my surgery went great. I went to a few post op appointments during the past 6 months and my nose is healing nicely. I still have some swelling on the tip of my nose but he seriously transformed my nose and I don't even know how. I've never even imagined it would be possible for someone to give me a nose that is tall, straight and beautiful from every angle. Cannot thank him enough. Truly talented and amazing. I recommend him SO HARD.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon