Beyond Satisfied! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a Extended Tummy Tuck, a Breast Lift w/...

I had a Extended Tummy Tuck, a Breast Lift w/ implants & Liposuction of the mid to upper back. Never in a million years would I have imagined looking in the mirror and being satisfied with what I now see. 2 1/2 years ago I had weight loss surgery and lost a good amount of weight. This surgery was a necessity. Overall I am happy with my decision.

Updated photos

Here are a few before and after pics of my
Extended tummy tuck, breast lift & implants some by Dr. Khosravi in Beverly Hills, CA.

The simulation photo was done prior to my surgery & not done at Dr. K office. It was done online.

Simulation photo

Thus photo was done 01/2016 prior to my surgery. It made me even more excited for my actual procedure!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE Dr. Khosravi! I received a Extended Tummy Tuck, a Breast Lift w/ implants & Liposuction of the mid to upper back. Never in a million years would I have imagined looking in the mirror and being satisfied with what I now see. Dr. K gave me exactly what I wanted & I am so grateful. He made me feel safe and that was really important to me. Dr. K will be doing my Brazilian Butt Lift in a few short months.