Do Your Research and Prepare for Additional Expenses - Beverly Hills, CA

In February 2017. I'm planning to undergo one of...

In February 2017. I'm planning to undergo one of the greatest adventures of my life. That of having a Mommy Makeover. I have read countless reviews and commentaries on the subject which has given me the strength to make this decision, and I am grateful to all of you beautiful Women who have been so transparent with the risks, outcomes, and benefits of changing one's life for the better. After, researching many Doctors from Coast to Coast I'm going to go with a Dr. from Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery. During my initial Consult visit, I found these guys to be extremely Certified with many Accreditation, and Certifications, knowledgeable, compassionate, with like values as myself and with a great bedside manner. Which if you have go through something like this, it is very important to have someone that you feel genuinely cares about your satisfaction, and the final outcome that you wish to achieve. Don't forget however, there is a lot a recovery time in having a major surgery. Set aside money that will help in getting a caregiver to help you especially if your going out of Town to have this procedure performed, or if your alone and don't have a lot of family.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chu from Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery. During my initial Consult visit, I found these guys to be Courteous, kind, and extremely Certified with many Accreditation, and Certifications, knowledgeable, compassionate, with like values as myself and with a great Bedside Manner. I would highly recommend these guys. The visit left me feeling very respected and genuinely cared for and I haven't even had my procedure done yet. Love these guys!!