Mommy of 3 -

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a breast augmentation in 2006 I got 375cc...

I had a breast augmentation in 2006 I got 375cc saline. I was 36b now I'm a 38DDD so yes they did grow after my other 2 pregnancies. Now I'm getting a mommy makeover! Breast lift/augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, fat transfer to butt. I'm thinking of getting 750cc saline. I'm 5'2 my weight is 145pounds

I want a bubble butt

I'm getting my fat transfer to my butt and I'm getting a lift

Big booty and my boobs

Mommy makeover

So as I'm getting closer to my surgery I'm kind of getting anxious but scared because I have three kids. Can someone plz tell me how there recovery went? My surgery is May 28

I'm getting closer to my surgery date

Mommy makeover

2 more days till my surgery any things I should know before I go?

7 days after mommy makeover

Feeling great the first 3 days were horrible my blood pressure drop twice but I don't regret doing everything all together. I love how I'm looking.

Do I really need the massages

Everyone plz help me out. I'm on the 9th day after my mommy makeover someone told me I need massages after my lipo and lipo injection on my butt. Is that true? I'm still sore and trying to heal from my tummy tuck. I really don't want to do the massages are they really necessary?

My mommy makeover

I'm on my 3rd week post op my mommy makeover I feel fantastic. I'm still a little bit swollen but I feel great can't wait to go shopping!!!...
Dr. Martin

My doctor is amazing he has done a couple of family members they look great!!...