Happy Mommy of 2! - Beverly Hills, CA

I can't begin to say how ecstatic I am with my...

I can't begin to say how ecstatic I am with my results from my mommy makeover at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery / BHPS. I am an ER Registered nurse/wife/mommy! After 2 kids and breastfeeding, we moms know our body changes. After extensive research I decided to have a consult with Dr. Chiu. He was highly recommended by a couple fellow RN's and as medical professionals, we want the very best.
The staff is amazing and are always responsive to any concerns or questions. My consultation went better than I expected. dr. Chiu was honest and discussed my wants thoroughly. let me tell you, he is one of a kind. He preps you prior to your surgery with holistic care. Dr. Gabriel Chiu has awesome bedside manner and let me tell you, I have worked with many doctors and none compare to Dr. Chiu. He is an artist in his profession. He exceeded my expectations. I am now 3 months post op and am very happy with my results. He continues to follow your care months after along with his wonderful staff. I am so grateful to Shanna And Stacy for being part of my journey!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon