Best Doctor and Staff! - Beverly Hills, CA

I chose Dr. J based on his photo gallery on his...

I chose Dr. J based on his photo gallery on his website and his amazing reviews. My consultation with him was the only one I had and the only one I needed. From Daria’s professionalism and quick response time, to Michelle’s nurturing and compassionate personality, everything was just perfect. I was pretty nervous the day of surgery but Dr. J put no pressure on me at all and was so professional which reminded me I chose the best. The last thing I remember was him holding my hand and smiling reassuringly. I hope he understands how comforting that is to us patients that hate being put under and are overly worried of all the risks that can happen. I had the easiest recovery as well! I stayed at the aftercare facility the first night and boy was I glad I did. They spoiled me with delicious food, kept me pain free and as comfortable as possible. Dr. J came to visit me there so I didn’t have to drive to his office the next day. By the 5th day I was completely off my pain meds and feeling great. My results are incredible and exactly what I wanted. I told Dr. J it was like I was awake and telling him what to do because I couldn’t have asked for better results. I look better than before I had kids! Oh and by the way I had a breast lift with augmentation and mini tummy tuck. Thanks Daria, Michelle, and Dr. J!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon