2 C-Sections W/vertical Scars - Wanted my Waist Back. - Beverly Hills, CA

I had 2 vertical C-sections, resulting in a large...

I had 2 vertical C-sections, resulting in a large scar and many stretch marks. I have been considering a mommy makeover for several years. I discussed this with my primary doctor and he immediately said, “You HAVE to go to Dr. Danielpour”! Living in Miami, I had many options locally and making the decision to go with Dr. Danielpour would result in additional travel costs. So I decided to consult with 3 plastic surgeons locally. After the local consults, I was still not feeling confident, so I decided to give BHPSG a call. After a conference call with Dr. Danielpour and Dr. Layke any fears that I had about the surgery were gone! Dr. Danielpour and Dr. Layke are the utmost professionals and at the same time, their genuine, caring spirit is undeniable! They sincerely listen to what you desire as the outcome of your surgery and then honestly advise with their medical, artistic expertise.

The entire staff at BHPSG was wonderful. Brittany was amazing, assisting me with my pre-op requirements and coordinating my appointments to work with my travel schedule. I have never felt more at ease and confident going into a surgery!

The surgery went fantastic and I am extremely pleased with my new look! I have an amazing, flat, tight stomach!! Not to mention a beautiful breast lift with implants! I couldn’t be happier!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Post-op, Dr. Danielpour was available at a moment’s notice with any concerns I had. Once back home, he continued to remotely provide the same high level of care throughout my entire recovery. Patients are the first priority for Dr. Danielpour and Dr. Layke and it shows in everything they do! To fly across the country for a surgery without even meeting my doctor was a big decision for me, but that is how much trust and confidence I felt in Dr. Danielpour!!