Mommy Makeover After Having 4 Kids: 5yr Old, 2yr Old, 1 yr Old Identical Twins) - Beverly Hills, CA

First of all, Thank you Dr. Bruno, Marisol...

First of all, Thank you Dr. Bruno, Marisol (office manager), and Joselle for making my "Mommy Makeover" experience one to remember. After having multiple consultations, I decided to trust Dr. Bruno with my surgery. The combination of his caring ways and professional skills, led me to trust him with my body.

Before and after pictures

The picture on the left was taken September 3, 2015

The picture on the right was taken on September 10, 2015
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno is the best!!! It seems that he cares about providing the best service to all his patients. During consultation he wants to know about you in order to establish an awesome relationship and reassure himself that the procedure you are requesting is not being forced upon you by someone other than yourself. After the consultation, the friendly staff provides you with a goodie bag. My goodie bag consists of a coffee mug and a thank you card. In addition, within a week after consultation, I received a phone call and a follow up letter. All my other consultations , did not provide excellent customer service. My theory is, if a Dr. , takes the time to invest in you at consultstion, maintains a clean office and has a group of friendly staff, then you know, the office values customer service satisfaction.