39yo, Fit Mom of 3, Hernia & Distasis Repair w/ a Wish Thrown In-or in Other Words, a Tummy Tuck & Boob Job - Beverly Hills, CA

After 3 kids--2of them twins, all breast fed, I...

After 3 kids--2of them twins, all breast fed, I decided to workout even though I was told by my doctor no amount of working out would get rid of my mummy tummy. Alas, she was totally right, and I scheduled consults with three PS's. Dr. Bruno was the first consult and I knew I wanted to go with him from the start. But it took me over 2 years of going back and forth with myself (it's so expensive, now's not a good time, etc) before my husband said, "Honey, you've been complaining about this for three years. Jus schedule the surgery and we'll figure it out." So I did. Went in for a pre-op visit /updated consult a week after making the call and two weeks later, here I am about to go to sleep after my surgery. The first day we pretty great. Me in the recliner with muscle milk and the TV and my wonderful husband helping me to and from the bathroom about once a end of shoe credit roll. My stomach feels super stretched but my breasts just feel like that time I accidentally walked into a wall (long story -- but I'm not an escaped romcom heroine, I swear). Mostly I'm just happy that I did the werewolf workout (Evolution) followed up by the Strong Curves. Back muscles and glutes for the win--and for going to the bathroom hourly. Way better than my C-section recovery so far. Now I'm just waiting to poop and to see the results. Waiting til Monday when I go in for post-op appointment. Hopefully can post more pics then

Feeling great! Back to work (slowly)

So sorry for all the typos in my first entry. Sadly can't figure out how to edit it. Driving me crazy...but other than that things are going great.

Stopped taking serious pain meds day 2 and this morning just had 2 Tylenol. Also pooped with no drama whatsoever early on Day 4 and Day 5. Never been a morning popper before but I'll take it!

Feel like I'm way better but dying to get back to the gym and not just sit around all day.

Luckily I work from home, so I was able to get back to it today. Working on a few projects on my laptop and by hand. I also threw together a quiche for the family, and that took a lot out of me. Tuckered at the end of the day, but not completely wiped, so it's coming along.

I really want the drains out, though. Can't wait for Friday. More pics then, but meanwhile here are some photos from Day 4 after my first post on appointment. Swollen but super happy with the results. Until day 4 I was concerned I'd gone too small, but after the big reveal, it looks like I definitely didn't.

Mostly I'm just happy I did so much strength training before the surgery. That was totally for general health, not recovery, but having strong glutes, back, and arms has definitely been a super recovery benefit if you're interested in exercises to do before your surgery. Okay, will post again on Friday!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The only one who's been lovelier than Dr. Bruno so far is his wonderful front office staff, Giselle and Marisol. Friendly, helpful and encouraging. Really felt like I was in good hands.