35 Year Old Mother of 2 - Beverly Hills, CA

3 years after giving birth and 2 c-sections,...

3 years after giving birth and 2 c-sections, people were still congratulating on my pregnancy! Naturally, I've always been slender so became increasingly alarmed with my body shape and particularly my midsection. After 2 consultations with different doctors, my girlfriend (who went to Dr. Chiu for breast enhancements) highly recommended BHPS. Although slightly more expensive, I could tell that Dr. Chiu was very confident that he could achieve the results I was seeking. Also, unlike the other doctors, he did not recommend additional unnecessary procedures for results that I could achieve with a little hard work. The level of professionalism of Dr. Chiu and his staff and the welcoming environment was like nothing I had ever encountered. Dr Chiu was able to schedule my breast enhancement, breast lift, hernia repair and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) within weeks which gave me the opportunity to enjoy my new physique the entire summer. Dr Chiu was also very hands on during my recovery period and was always available even for my 2am texts! 6 months later, I can assure you that this was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Thank God for Dr. Chiu.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chiu and his staff provided me with the BEST possible experience.