34, Wanted my Body Back After 2 Kids - Beverly Hills, CA

I've been wanting a tummy tuck and new boob job...

I've been wanting a tummy tuck and new boob job (had breast implants in since 19 years old-saline) after my second son. I was so wishy washy on the tummy tuck because my stomach wasn't horrible (but always wore a one piece due to stretch marks after pregnancy) and I didn't want a huge scar. My breast needed a lift, nipple reduction and changing implants out from saline to silicone. I was referred to Dr. Golshani by my chiropractor (who I completely trust). Dr. Golshani is the best of the best!!!! I had my surgery on April 18th and I am so happy with my results!!!! He is an amazing surgeon. I can tell that loves what he does by the way he treats his patients. I don't feel like number or just another patient, he and his staff are so kind and professional. Dr. Golshani takes the time to explain procedures and is very detailed. I am posting pics below prior surgery and as soon as I heal a little more, I will post after photos.

Mentioned Worked Performed....

So I didn't forget to mention what the $17,000.00 included: I had a breast lift, nipple reduction, went from saline to silicone, needed an ADM, tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo to flank area and fat graphing to buttock.

Three weeks after surgery

Feeling great, absolutely love my results!

One month after surgery

I love my results! Still very tight in the stomach.

On June 18th it will be exactly two months

Very happy with all my results. Still have yet to work out, not feeling quite ready for that yet.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Golshani is the best!