Tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo of flanks, lower back, and bra roll

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After having 2 children 2 yrs apart it took a toll...

After having 2 children 2 yrs apart it took a toll on my body. Im 5ft 135lbs and fit. I weight train 3x a week and was seeing no progress in my midsection. I had several virtual consultations and 2 in person consultations. Dr Bruno was my last consultation and based on his reviews, before and after pics, and his warm and patient demeanor I knew he was the one. He is alot more expensive but I trust in my heart my results will be worth it. I believe he can give me a small waist and flat stomach, via TT and lipo of the flanks.

Also, I breastfed my children for 1 1/2yr each and my breast are now deflated. So I will be having a ba/bl with silicone gummybear implants. I am letting him decide the cc's i want the fullest look for my frame without looking top heavy and fake.

Since I do not have enough fat for bbl Im simply having lipo on my lower back to help the projection of my butt (fingers crossed).

Changed my mind

After reading so many reviews of the possible side effects of implants I decided not to have the BA. I have always been leery of putting something foreign in my body and after researching it confirmed my concerns. Then I was told the breast lift won't give me the desired look so i decided why waste the money. I'll settle for good push up bras and my good health. :-)
Honestly I have always wanted to get back to a flat tummy and slim waist so if he can do that I believe I will be satisfied. I will actually be extremely happy. #nowaist hopefully:-)

Before pics