29 Year Old Mother of Three - Beverly Hills, CA

After knowing I would want some sort of...

After knowing I would want some sort of reconstruction surgery after kids, I took the plunge. My husband and I knew we were done building a family. I am still healing and happy with my results thus far. I hope that remains the same after swelling and healing is done. My concern now is the scarring and swelling.

Almost at two weeks post Op

I really like why I am seeing so far! I've now put silicone tape around the scars on my breast. I had a full anchor lift with, augmentation to get back the fullness I lost after breastfeeding three kids for 1. year each child.

Drain is out!

I think the most irritating part about the Abdominoplasty is having a drain. I was nervous while sleeping I'd yank it out. Luckily, I just had one drain. Healing is going very well. I have kept my steri strips on, and I feel like it helps with the tightness of the incision.

Feeling great!

It has been two months post op for my breastlift and augmentation. I'm a bit nervous... My right breast has not dropped. Really hoping it's not capsular contracture! My Abdominoplasty is now three weeks post op, and looks beautiful!

4 weeks PO TT

My results are phenomenal. I had a bit of a scare with the wound opening up in two small areas. With careful care and avoiding water in the spot, a scab formed and it's looking beautiful.

Still in recovery