Simoni Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 30 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Overall effect is OK but scars are very ugly. Just...

Overall effect is OK but scars are very ugly. Just because they are behind the ears does not mean that they should be ugly. I can no longer wear my hair in a pony tail or up off my neck. Under eye scars are uneven (one scar is well beneath the lash line and the other much closer (under the lashes) and there are small imperfections (rolls) and small pulls. Scars coming down the front, top part of the ears are not in the same place on both ears and neither follows the contour very well and thus, are noticeable. One side of my face had severe puckering/pinching which even after a year is still apparent and bothersome. When the fat transfer is done, fat is taken from the legs. In my legs (I am not overweight and am in very good physical shape) it left them slightly mishshapen because the fat is taken from the inner thigh (not necessarily very high up) which means that the thinner part of the inner thigh gets slightly thinner (in an uneven way). Overall, I think there is a lack of attention to the full array of details in the surgery. All of the areas I have concerns about were apparent immediately after the surgery which means they were apparent during the procedure and everything could have been done with more precision. I think that when doing surgery on your body (particularly on the face) it is worth having a very detail oriented person. On the plus side, Dr. Simoni is very available and wants satisfied patients. I just think his bar should be higher for the entire procedure and not just the overall effect.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very professional. However, I do feel because he is a Plastic surgeon one would not expect that the location of the scars would be somewhat haphazard and unsightly.