Best Boobs Ever! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Rahban is FANTASTIC. I decided to get breast...

Dr. Rahban is FANTASTIC. I decided to get breast augmentation in January 2014 and after much research decided on Dr. R. I was nervous about going too big or too small, scars, and healing time, all of which he handled perfectly. He had me show numerous photos of what I wanted and then I left it up to him in the surgical room - and he gave me exactly what I was looking for! I had no clue that I would love the results this much; it's been a total game changer. I recommend him to everyone, he's great, the staff is great, and his follow up and attention to detail are unparalleled!

Before and after Pics

I went from a 36A to a 36D/DD - I received smooth, round, moderate plus mentor implants, 350cc on the left, 375cc on the right, he used an incision under the nipple and placed the implants under the muscle on the top half of the implant (sorry ladies I forget what that is called)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon