Male Chin Implant - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a chin implant procedure done by Dr. Hughes...

I had a chin implant procedure done by Dr. Hughes one week ago. I planned on doing a rhinoplasty and chin implant together but decided to go with the chin implant and I'll come back and do a rhinoplasty soon with Dr. Hughes. I went with the intra oral approach but Dr. Hughes gave me the option to do either. Procedure was very straightforward and everyone described exactly what would take place. Took only about 30 minutes once I was prepped and ready. In and out of surgery very quickly. A few hours later I had minimal discomfort and within one day I already felt better with minor swelling. I expected the swelling and pain to be much worse especially doing it inside the mouth. I'm only one week post operation and can't wait in a few more weeks to see further the results. I already am extremely happy. Dr. Hughes is very personable and did a great job of helping me choose the right size of implant. Something that would fit my face so it doesn't look unnatural, but still add some masculinity. Once I am fully healed I'll post before and after pictures to show the great results, and I'll certainly be going back to get a rhinoplasty from Dr. Hughes as well. Great doctor and a great team.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon