Gynecomastia Surgery. Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Dadvand is a highly skill gynecomastia surgeon...

Dr. Dadvand is a highly skill gynecomastia surgeon in Los Angeles. His resume is impressive. He is double-board certified in general surgery and plastic surgery so I felt safer in the operating room if something were to go wrong. I visited 4 other doctors but I decided to go with Dr. Dadvand. During the consultation he was very thorough with his examination. I spent about an hour for consultation and didn’t feel rushed at all. The only con is the price. His cost was the most expensive out of all the doctors I met but the reason why I chose him was because I was convinced that the possibility for revision or any complications were low. This is your body so you really shouldn’t cheap out.
I have minor gynecomastia. During consultation, Dr. Dadvand explained to me that he would make a small excision under the areola to remove breast tissue and lipo the chest. But during the operation he did a liposuction and excision but didn’t remove any tissue. At first I was concerned because I wanted my chest to be really flat and most gynecomastia procedures require excision of glandular breast tissue. I had gynecomastia since puberty so I knew it wasn’t psuedogynecomastia that would only require liposuction. If you look on YouTube, many people were disappointed because they just got liposuction only to go back for revision to get the breast tissue removed. However in my case Dr. Dadvand said that removal of glandular breast tissue will invert my chest. I wish I knew that I only needed a liposuction because it would have reduced my cost by half.
Currently it’s been 3 months since I had the procedure and I’m satisfied with the results. I don’t see any scarring and so far I had a smooth post opt experience. Dr. Dadvand sees you for all of your post opt unlike other places who may have a nurse. The technique Dr. Dadvand used on me was the super wet liposuction to remove the excess fat around my chest. I will continually upload pictures so you can judge for yourselves. I hope this review helps.

Cost

Some of you have been asking me if Dr. Dadvand gave me a refund for the excision. I'm sad to say that he did not. I payed the full amount ($7000) for liposuction. Don't pay up all at once like I did before operation. You will not get your money back.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon