In Love with my Perfect Lips! Lip Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

I always felt my lips were a little small for my...

I always felt my lips were a little small for my face. I noticed myself trying to hold my mouth in ways that would make my lips look plumper and more prominent. I had tried Juvederm previously and loved the results but it is such expensive and tedious upkeep. Now I have permanent fullness that I don't have to watch wither away every six months, and I am SO happy I made this decision. My lips are plump and cute and beautiful...for good :)
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He is extremely attentive and has the most calming demeanor. Always in tune with his patients and never makes you feel out of place or uncomfortable. He is warm and knowledgeable and very obviously knows what he's doing. He is also tremendously thorough, and he maintains a safe, comfortable environment in his office for you to ask questions or express whatever concerns you may have. I'm sure he is a very busy man, but you would never know it by how he treats his patients. Never rushed or condescending in the least bit. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone.