Young and Active, but with the Most Stubborn Pockets of Fat - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm in my 20s and I am extremely active. I workout...

I'm in my 20s and I am extremely active. I workout twice a day and do yoga, pilates, spin, or lift weights at the gym. As hard as I worked out and ate clean I couldn't get rid of my stubborn pocket of fat on my lower abdominal region. I also had some fat and breast tissue in my anterior axillary. I'm overall very lean, but wanted to avoid working out so much and stressing about if I skipped a workout, whether those areas would get worse. Eventually, I decided to get the procedure and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Begovic is phenomenal. She's meticulous and a perfectionist, exactly what you want in a surgeon. She encourages me to reach out to her if I have any questions or concerns. I ask her every question that pops into my head and she always responds respectfully and with a smile. I can honestly say that I have no regrets with the procedure or choosing her to be my surgeon. She's amazing, simple as that!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon