Willy Wonka of Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

I must say the staff and Dr.Chiu is amazing. From...

I must say the staff and Dr.Chiu is amazing. From Ms.Stacy to Shannon and Dahlia. Dahlia work out a appropriate pay plan and Shannon at the front desk with her welcoming presence and professionalism. Their customer service is as lovely as the environment. Dr.Chiu work proceed his reputation. I had some lipo work done years ago and I must say getting it again but this time with Dr.Chiu was a way better job then the one I received before. The outcome was better then I already imagine. Provide with the proper care instructions for before and after is appreciated for a maximum result and at a more appropriate rate for healing.
Dr.Chiu has been in his field for a long time . Yet He still has a passion about his work and is very engaging. I see why. He is brilliant. Looking forward to see him surpass his own success and learn more concoctions he may develop in the near future. His wonderful staff reflects him well. Thank you Dr.Chiu.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Willy Wonka of surgeries. More then a great experience. His amazing reputation doesn't compare to experienceing him in person. He is Even better in person.