Upper Arm Lipo - Beverly Hills, CA

So pleased with my 7/7/2016 FTT, flank and inner...

So pleased with my 7/7/2016 FTT, flank and inner Lipo decided to have my upper arms done too.

I am so excited about having my arms done. I don't know what took me so long to have them done. Soon I'll be able to buy blouses with ease.

I know my recovery will be quickly and easy because my FTT n Lipo went smoothly so I'm anticipating the same.

I'll keep you posted with new pictures.

Day 2 Post-Op Upper Arm Lipo

Before and after Upper Arm Lipo by Dr. Kerendian (Desired Beauty) Beverly Hills, California.

My procedure was kind of fun. I was awake through the whole procedure. I had the option of being put out but I am so fascinated by the medical world that having the option to watch a procedure was my first choice.

I chatted with Romina (RN) and Dr. Kerendian through the whole time. Dr. talked through every step. He was so gentle.

We talked about funny movies, current events (politics), and family.

My pain level is like having a hard workout, sore muscles is all. The garment is snug and a bit uncomfortable. I'm only taking Tylenol for the soreness. I'm surprised I'm don't need anything stronger. That's a good thing.

I'll post some pictures without the garment in a few days.

Post-Op Day 7

My Post-op visit went well. I'm so pleased and so it Dr. Kerendian. As you can see in the photo.

I tried really hard to match up the size by using my forearm as a guide. I wanted you to see the true changes after 1 week post-op upper arm Lipo.

I can't express the excitement I feel. I want to cry because, although I'm very swollen, I've already lost 2 inches and no sagging skin. I feel normal now.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Kerendian and his staff are awesome. I thank God I was referred to him. I am completely happy this fat. This will be my fourth body part PS down by Desired Beauty.