Lipo Revision - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Begovic is an amazing plastic surgeon. My...

Dr Begovic is an amazing plastic surgeon. My pictures will speak for themselves. She is proffesional, compasionate, and endearing. I had a revision done by Dr Begovic of my stomach, flanks, back, and arms. They were one of her worst cases, and she was determined to fix me. She never once hesitated to help me. After living with this disfigurement for so many years, Dr Begovic fixed me! Not only did she help fix my botched liposuction to look better, she has fixed me to look very close to how i looked before i had surgery. I was expecting to look a little better because i had prepared myself mentaly to not expect to ever look the same. The damage i had on my body was too extensive and i thought it wasnt fixable. However, she fixed everything to the point that u cant even tell that i had botched work before. As shocking as it sounds, she was astonished aswell at how great her work turned out. Dr Begovic is changing lives her and she probably doesnt even know it. I will be greatful to her for the rest of my life for giving me my life back. ????
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Meeting Dr. Begovic is is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I was living with a liposuction disaster for nearly 7 years and was in dire need of a revision on my stomach, back, and arms. Dr Begovic took my case and promised me shed help fix me, and i got more than what she promised. Dr. Begovic is not only an amazing doctor, but is an amazing person. She understood what i wanted even more than what I understood myself . I couldn't have asked for a better doctor that understood exactly what my expectations were. My revision came out incredible and I finally feel like myself again! She has given me my life back.. She exceeds all expectations. Her bedside manner, communication, aftercare followup, responsiveness, her office and staff were all impeccable. I recommend her to anyone thats looking to have something done!! You won't regret it. Thank you Dr Begovic! You've changed my life.