28, Liposuction

I've been working out consistently for 7+ years,...

I've been working out consistently for 7+ years, and I have been able to achieve my goals with the exception of stubborn love handles. Dr. Emer, having been my primary derm for fillers and botox for quite some time, suggested I may want to consider liposuction. At first, the suggestion of liposuction sounded quite radical. After all, what muscular guys get or need liposuction?

After thoroughly explaining how my genetics were impacting my ability to lose my stubborn back flanks, he showed me some pictures of his previous work. Not only is his expertise and thought-leadership in this area apparent, he also seems to have a special ability to contour male bodies in such a way so that they look genetically-gifted and natural. Needless to say, I was very impressed and decided to book the procedure. I was particularly impressed with the ab sculpting work he had done, so I decided to do my upper and lower abdomen along with the back flanks.

It has been just under a week since the procedure and I am already very happy with the results (even though I am told it will take a couple of weeks for the swelling to subside). My sides are completely flat, and its very clear already that my abdomen is going to be very well defined. Most surprising to me, was how easy the procedure and recovery are. I had taken several days off work anticipating not being able to leave home; however, the day after my procedure I was able to move around freely and even went for a quick brunch. Three days later, I was pretty much back to my normal routine with the exception of working out. No doubt the careful and attentive office staff made the recovery much easier with their detailed instructions and check-ins.

I would recommend this type of procedure to anyone that has any part of their body with a little extra fat they would like to remove. It's not as painful, disruptive or expensive as one might think.

10 days later...

10 days later, most of the swelling and bruising is gone. I'm seeing really great results, and I know it is only going to get better! I've been also been able to start working out again.

6 months later!

Thought I would post a couple of pictures now that I'm 6 months in. Really happy with the results, would do it again in a heartbeat!

Great Doctor, Total Understanding of Male Procedures

The results were fantastic. Of course regular maintenance via a healthy lifestyle is required, but I am very happy with my results.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon