I'm a Mother of Two Just Turned 30, I Wanted to Be Excited for Summer Again! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had heard about Dr. Michael Obeng from a close...

I had heard about Dr. Michael Obeng from a close friend, she finally got a much wanted nose job. I thought she was being superficial at first that her nose was fine. Also, when I saw her go through the recovery process I thought she was mad. I was like never in a million years. A few months went by and we decided to meet for lunch. I arrived at lunch and had the shock of a lifetime. She looked amazing her nose was beautiful she glowed obviously fixing something she felt so self conscious about made her a different person, not only was she way prettier but her confidence was through the roof and it motivated her to loose 30 pounds. I realized telling myself it was vain and silly to have quote on quote "plastic surgery" was, well "stupid" and self destructive. I'd rather fix a problem than find a million ways to hide them, and continue complaining to my husband "Does this look good? Am I fat? Turn the lights off!!!". For me, having two children had made my breast sag and my stomach have a pooch, that no matter what I did wouldn't go away! I called MiKo Plastic Surgery, and Michael K. Obeng changed my life and my body. I have never looked this good in my life!!!! No more self doubt no more complaints, no more insecurity, no more excuses. I'm a problem newly 31 looking 24 hello!!!! Thank you to Michael and Miko and the staff they took care of me so professional so kind. I implore you to act, put you first, do something for yourself put judgement aside, it changed my life, it will change yours!!!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Professional above all kind, made me feel at ease and comfortable!