Lipo with Tummy Tuck Scar Revision - Beverly Hills, CA

Lipo of back bra fat, flanks, tummy and upper...

Lipo of back bra fat, flanks, tummy and upper inner legs.

Tomorrow I am scheduled for a few things. I had a previous tummy tuck and I am unhappy with how the scar widened, so the Dr is going to fix that for me.
Secondly after I got the tummy tuck I gained weight and guess where it went? To my back! ???? Now I have ugly bra fat, I will loose weight but this really Bothers me. I'm very top heavy so it's more unnecessary weight there......then he will sculpt my tummy and sides. I am so excited!
I had a tummy tuck by this dr before and it was amazing! Then I had two babies within a year and ugh. It really wasn't that bad but after you have a tummy tuck tummy.... I had to get it back. Since it was so tight the scar stretched more that I am comfortable
With. (Not the Dr's fault) Vain I know, but it's my body.... So he's going to fix it. Also on my left side of the belly button the scar keloided. So he will be fixing that. I'm super excited!!

He has done work on me before.

Surgery in a few minutes ????

Here's an updated picture from the doctors office of my back. He's going to do lightbulb above and below my bra straps ! Super excited ????????????????????????????????????????

10 hours post op.

I'm really surprised at how little pain I feel. My back feels like I worked out a new spot at the gym and I don't feel anything on my legs whatsoever. ????????????????????????????????????????????????The part that bothers me the most is not the incision on my stomach but where he did the Lipo, a bit sore there other than that I'm great!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Amazing personality, gentle hands. Work is NEVER overdone nor does he rush things. Absolutely love him! Office staff Lauren is a southern doll, accent and all. Just love them!