Lipo Revision W Butt Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm putting some time into this review because...

I'm putting some time into this review because what Dr. Begovic did for me deserves at least that, and I know there must others out there who suffered the traumatic experience that I did. I want them to know they're not alone. There are people who can help.

I've always been a petite person but I never had those feminine curves all women want so I thought a little liposuction to help wouldn't be a huge deal. I was very wrong. I had my lower abdomen and back done by a surgeon who made me look so much worse! I went from wearing bikinis to not feeling comfortable in a one piece. I had weird bulges and rolls, my skin had unnatural ripples where the remaining fat laid unevenly, and large scars from the incisions.

I waited 2 years before deciding to try this again. Understandably, I was a bit nervous about trusting anyone else to be able make things look better, natural. Eventually I felt that I couldn't look, or feel, worse so I started doing a ton of online searching.

I first saw Dr. Begovic on the show, The Doctors, doing a revision on a woman who had similar issues. I read her credentials and stalked her website for months. She was on a short list that I had narrowed down but eventually I picked Dr. Begovic because I wanted to work with a woman this time and her work looked amazing.

She definitely did not disappoint. Everything was great! She took her time with me explaining what she could do and made sure to give me realistic expectations. Not only does she have the skills of a great surgeon, but an artistic vision to be able see how to best transform my body. And that's what she did! I feel amazing and I think I look great! There was a lot of scarring from my previous surgery so I was not an easy case. Plus I had additional areas liposuctioned and had some fat grafted back to correct my abdomen as well as add a little to my lacking butt (figured I might as well not waste any of that fat I've worked to get :). I thought all this was going to be pretty painful but honestly I had less pain and bruising than my first procedure. My two experiences have been so different! My only regret is that I didn't start this whole journey with Dr. Begovic. As I told her, she's truly changed my life.

It's also worth mentioning that I flew across the country to see her and her office did a great job making the trip easy for me. They suggested places to stay, to eat, everything. Very nice office staff and a wonderful doctor. I can't say enough about her.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon