Liposuction for Lipedema - Beverly Hills, CA

This review is long overdue! I cannot say enough...

This review is long overdue! I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Emer. I chose him as my surgeon for a variety of reasons. One, his technical background. He is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology (a real board certification) and he is fellowship trained (in Dermatopharmacology and Cosmetic Dermatology & Lasers) from leading academic institutions and leaders in their fields. Training and education is important to me (I work in healthcare). More importantly, I simply "clicked" with Dr. Emer. I knew he was the right choice for me. In sum, I had 3 surgeries in a week's time. Everything from scheduling surgery, the pre-op visit, the very early morning surgery days and post op visits went very smoothly! The office staff and the surgery center were kind, funny and accommodating. They made me feel very welcome. Dr. Emer was a dream during and after the surgery. He is gentle and kind. He truly cares about his patients and the time and tenacity he spends perfecting his work is wonderful. The surgery itself is slightly painful but he coached me through it. The results speak for themselves. I cannot be more pleased with my decision to choose Dr. Emer and the results are phenomenal!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon