Definately Not a $12,250 Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

Flew out to California and handed over $12,250...

Flew out to California and handed over $12,250 (that I saved up forever), to Dr. Amron to have saddlebags removed, via liposuction. Weight loss was not expected, simply a good smoothing out of the hereditary saddlebags. Please take a look at the before/after photo's at 2 months post surgery, where you can make your own determination as to the outcome of this extremely painful surgery. Please keep in mind that the doctor was not even asked to work on the back of the thigh, and the photo on the right (with the sun tan) is indeed the "after" photo, in case you weren't sure. If anyone knows of a good doctor in Chicago that can re-do the saddlebag surgery and also fix those post-surgical ripples/grooves, please message me.

These photos are updated to show only the area's of the body that were related to the surgery.

Amron Removes Yelp Review

Looks like Dr. Amron had my REAL before and after photo's removed from yelp and looks there are a couple of new glowing 5 star reviews to take it's place. Beware.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Clearly (please see photo's), Dr. Amron did not perform his job here. The saddlebags are still there, every last fat cell, and at this point we should see 90%. I am not the only one with this complaint. I would give negative stars if I could.