45 Years Old, and Ready for a New Me - Beverly Hills, CA

After been overweight most of my adult life, I...

After been overweight most of my adult life, I finally lost weight and was able to keep it off, however, the weight was not coming off so easy from some areas in my body. I had not realize how my body looked until I saw myself in a picture! I decided to have the procedure (liposuction of upper amd lower abdomen, inner thighs, flanks with buttocks fat transfer). I'm eight weeks post-op, and Yes, I look AMAZING!!!! My body keeps changing daily, due to some minor swelling still. I am very happy I made this decision, and very happy with the results. Dr. J, is an amazing Surgeon.

Dr. J, has changed my life

Before and after pictures 12 weeks post-op
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Words cannot express how greatful And blessed I am that I found Dr. J, he's an amazing Surgeon, and a very caring person with his patients. The day of my surgery, after I was dismissed from the outpatient surgery center, I was not even home yet, when Dr. J called wanting to know how I was feeling, and if I had any questions or concerns. Again the evening, even though, he has a very busy schedule, he took the time to call again that evening just to make sure I was ok. The day after my surgery, I had some questions, I called him and left a message and withing a few minutes he called me back. Dr. J, has taken the time before and after my surgery to answer all my questions, He takes the time to listen and to explain. Dr. J, was very honest with me from the start, regarding the end results of my surgery, however, he has gone beyond my expectations. I want to thank his wonderful staff, DarĂ­a and Michelle for always been so friendly, caring and helpful, from the moment I walk into Dr. J's, office I honestly feel like at home. Dr. J is not only the best Surgeon, but an amazing person, and I don't think he has an idea how much he change my life.