33 Years Old with a 3 Year Old Son Looking to Get my Confidence Back - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a flight attendant and I have a 3 year old...

I am a flight attendant and I have a 3 year old son who I love with all of me but did a number on my stomach! Lol I wanted to get Liposuction in my entire stomach area as well as my inner thighs, so my coworker referred to Dr. Obeng. He is located in Beverly Hills at 435 North Roxbury Drive, Suite 205, Beverly Hills CA 90210. I flew in on a Monday 8/24/15 and had my pre op appointment. The entire staff was so amazing!!!! From the receptionist Veronica H. to Dr. Obeng himself. I had my pre op appointment and got my labs done all in one day 8/24/15. The next day 8/25/15 at 6:00 am was my surgery and I was so excited!! I was not nervous AT ALL! The staff and Dr. Obeng made me feel comfortable and safe. His nurse, anesthesiologist, and surgical tech were all amazing! I woke up from surgery in no pain at all! I went back to the hotel with my mom and got some rest. The next day 8/26/16 I felt great! I had my post op appointment at 9:00 am and then headed to the airport. That's right I said airport! I flew back to Atlanta, GA the day after my surgery. Dr. Obeng got me in and out with no complications and AMAZING RESULTS! He and his staff is the best in the industry! I can't forget about Dr. Obeng's lovely wife/ office manager Veronica Obeng! She is BEAUTIFUL and the sweetest most down to earth person you'll ever encounter. She has the office running like a well oiled machine. I'm so thankful and grateful for them all!!! Best decision I ever made!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obeng is the best in this industry!!