30 Years Old, with Stubborn Fat in my Tights - Beverly Hills, CA

Since the moment I started following his ig to the...

Since the moment I started following his ig to the consultation, surgery and all the post ops he made me feel so comfortable. I was so confident that he is the one. I had some stubborn fat around my tight, butt and abdomen for years. So many dr.’s told me me it is genetic, and I should’ve consider doing a lipo. During the consultation he explained his plan and what he can offer. Now, 10 days after the surgery I see he achieved what he exactly promised (even more). Im beyond lucky I chose him as my surgeon. Beyond being an expert, he was very pleasant, humble, caring, knowledgable and very patient with all my questions. My body has changed 360 and even though its only 10 days after the surgery, I already Lovin it.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J and his team were beyond my expectations. During his free consultation that lasted one hour he went through all the details and procedure. Beside that he has a very well informed ig and snap chat that Is live every day. I was following all his social media for months (his page was the only plastic surgeon page that I’ve been following up until now). He was a very nice human being, very knowledgable, very respectful, and I felt very comfortable every second.