Excellent Doctor , Unique Technique, Excellent Results

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 45 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had the stubborn last two inches of belly fat...

I had the stubborn last two inches of belly fat that just wouldn't go away. I'm 48 , excercise heavily every day but at this age Mother Nature needs a little help . Dr Hansen cleaned up my belly, side love handles , chest back and neck and inner thigh. Belly is what was my major problem but his procedure with his unique 1mm cannulas is so comfortable and with only local anesthesia (the only pain you feel is the one second needle pricks of the local injections) that I told him might as carpet bomb my fat. No scaring . Painless recovery - only the belly are was uncomfortable for 48 hours after the surgery. Honestly the most painful part was removing the bandage tapes - I'm a hairy guy ouch!

I'm not putting up before and after photos because I value my privacy however I went from a flabby tummy to a six pack . Totally worth it.

But here's the number one Reason I went with Dr Hansen. I met with 5+ doctors before deciding to go with him. Most of them are highly rated on realself as well. I know if I had gone with any of them I would have gotten good results also. However, what separates dr Hansen from the rest was his attention to detail. While The others said they can get it done in a 2 hours- dr Hansen took 4 hours on the belly alone. Because I had a multitude of things done, My procedure was done over three seperate sessions . Plastic surgery is an art, and my common sense told me to go with the artist that's slow and careful.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon