Lip Implants from One of the Best Surgeons in Beverly Hills

I cannot begin to express how satisfied I am with...

I cannot begin to express how satisfied I am with the results! I have wanted bigger lips for the most part of my life. Finally at 36 and after many years of searching for the right Dr, I found Dr Pearson. He is amazing to say the least. He suggested the right size implant and boy am I happy I listened to him. Had I gone with the larger size, I would surely be unhappy. The size is perfect and does not even look remotely fake. Other than friends and family, no one else has noticed my lips being enhanced.

I have a few friends that have gotten their implants from other drs and I can see some notable imperfections, hence why I didn't go with their dr and continued to search for the perfect one. It is really important to take the time to see a drs past work which I did and was confident that he was the right one.

I was a little nervous the day of but who wouldn't be? But Dr Pearson and his staff made sure to make me feel as comfortable as possible. He talked to me the whole way through by asking if I had pain. There were a couple times that I started feeling pain on my bottom lip and he quickly stopped and gave me more numbing shots. Before I knew it I was done and ready to go. My lips were extremely swollen and lop sided. Dr Pearson assured me that it was from the numbness and sure enough after a few hours it wasn't lop sided anymore. It took about a week for the swelling to subside and go out without a face mask and within two weeks I was looking and feeling great. I would say the only con would be that and that is pretty typical and common. I did have a little bruising on my lips but I bruise easily. Dr Pearson called me that evening to check up on me and continued to call me every day for a week. He then continued to keep in touch by email. By far the best Dr I have ever met.

Lip aug