Lip Implant in Beverly Hills

I went to Dr. Pearson after reading reviews online...

I went to Dr. Pearson after reading reviews online and hearing about others great outcomes. Gosh, and I am so glad I did! When I scheduled my consultation, I had already decided that I was going to go ahead with the procedure that I wanted, which was to make my lips fuller via permalip. I was at the decision phase because I had done extensive research online and figured out what procedure would be best for me. The only part left was finding the right doctor and that's the most important decision of all. And Dr. Pearson was the guy!

The day of my consultation was great! When I met Dr. Pearson, he had a very warm presence that put me instantly at ease. He was so thorough! From the moment we sat down to discuss everything, he went over all bases telling me from the beginning to end and what to expect along the way in both the psychological and physical changes that would happen. By the end of the consultation, when he asked me if I had any questions, I could not think of any as he'd went over everything in such a detailed way that I was ready to schedule my surgery.

My procedure was a few days after our consultation since I wanted it to be done in a short amount of time due to the time off from my job. He was very accommodating and even had overnight delivery for the implant so that we could move forward with it in my short time frame so that I would have adequate time to heal up.

Procedure day! Gosh, I was so excited. Going in, he asked me if I was at all nervous and explaining that it was okay if I was. Although I wasn't nervous, it was so reassuring to have him give me that frame of mind that it was okay to be. We sat down and he went over the procedure again, explaining in great detail of what was going to happen before, during and after the procedure. And also, things that were going to happen and change in the coming days and weeks ahead in regards to healing.

He does not let a patient go in blind, he warns you of everything that can happen; be it infection, swelling, bruising or shifting. He also is reassuring in that he is so calm and puts you at peace letting you know that he will do everything in his skills to make sure that everything goes correctly. Giving the right information to someone is key, and Dr. Pearson is amazing. He listens to you, gives his advice, discusses options and outcomes.

Dr. Pearson has given me my confidence back. Going to him is the best decision that I've made regarding any doctor. His bedside manner is impeccable. And the aftercare is just as amazing. The night of my procedure, he called to check on me which was so wonderful. For the week after, he texted me daily to make sure that everything was healing correctly. During week 2, he texted me every other day. And by week 3, it was a few times a week. My follow up appointments were just as wonderful and thorough as the moment I had my first consultation.

Never have I had a doctor care so much about their patients. Dr. Pearson, in my opinion, is the best and only doctor that I will use or recommend for cosmetic work. There is no other doctor in my eyes. From start to finish, you are left feeling comfortable and well taken care of. He is the best.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon