Lips, Lips, Lips! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have always had very thin lips. I've always...

I have always had very thin lips. I've always loved a bold lipstick look however I have never been able to wear any because it just did not look right on my lips. I also wasn't a fan of over lining. I was on the fence because I do not like needles and many reviews said they did not notice a difference. However, this was the best decision by far that I have made. My lips now look full and amazing! I can now wear any and every lipstick color I can think of! I can now wear lipstick confidently!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Trott and her staff were amazing! I was very nervous beforehand but that changed as soon as I arrived. I was greeted and taken care of as soon as I walked through the door. Dr. Trott's assistant Adylene, was extremely professional, attentive, showed she genuinely cared, and answered all my questions. Both Dr. Trott and Adylene made this experience very comfortable and amazing overall! I will definitely be Returning here soon and for any future procedures!