Lips, Eyes, Nose - Beverly Hills, CA

As I was approaching my 37th birthday I felt like...

As I was approaching my 37th birthday I felt like I needed my first refresher.
I had some ideas about what it was I needed, but was open to hearing what Dr. Dhir is going to say.
His bedside manners could not be better. He took his time to listen to my concerns and then to explain what it would take to get me to my goal. Dr. Dhir is an artist. As a makeup artist, it was very important for me to find a doctor who has a great, artistic eye. Like with makeup, it's the little esthetic changes that make you look natural and fresh. He made me look amazing. My lips are plump like they used to be in my teens, and his bow and arrow technique gave them a little extra sex-appeal. He took the remaining filler and corrected the the little bump on my nose. We talked about every little thing he did, so I never felt uncomfortable with what he was doing. The last procedure were my eyes. He injected botox to lift my eyebrows!!! I LOVEEEE how they look like now. I've notice my lids started to sag couple of years ago and they didn't seem to have interest in going back to the original position. It's a huge difference. If I was to recommend one thing to do in your mid 30's, that would be it! My eyes look so much more open and my crows feet are gone as well. Thank you Dr. Dhir for making me feel sexy again.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing bed side manners. An artist. Great listener. Did exactly (and more) what I wanted!