Amazing Lips... Finally! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had some lip filler done last year at my...

I had some lip filler done last year at my dentist's office and hoo boy! What a mistake. My boyfriend jokingly called it "Trout Face." Once the effects wore off, I was still unhappy with my thin lips, particularly the way my upper lip disappears when I smile. So I looked for a real cosmetic doctor near me and found Dr. Dugar. I found his prices the most reasonable and thought his booklet of before and afters was convincing. I showed him a picture of how I wanted mine to look, and I'll be darned if I didn't get darn near the identical look. It's really brought balance to my face without my upper lip being huge and swollen looking like my previous experience had been. It perfectly suits my face and has hugely increased my confidence to smile!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dugar is a very patient man! I showed him photos of my past experience and he was very reassuring that no, his work would be much different. But he had to really earn my trust, and he took the time to do that. A+