2.5 : Making My Lips Even!! - Beverly Hills, CA

So Step 2 of my facial symmetry project is evening...

So Step 2 of my facial symmetry project is evening my lips. I did the rhinoplasty and wanted to give myself at least 2 months before I went researching for someone who could do my lips. I found about Dr. Shemirani on RealSelf and after reading all the reviews I knew I had to have him do it.

I just went for my consultation today and the entire experience was really cute. The office space is charming, the staff is warm and hospitable and Dr. Shemirani made sure to go into detail about the procedure to be done.

I'm opting for my upper lips to be filled...he will be using Juvederm Plus. He did let me know he's not sure how far out he can have my lips but the goal is to have at least more of a symmetry with my lips. My bottom lips jut out and it's very weird looking.

BTW. I was blushing the entire time I was talking to Dr. Shemirani because he really is attractive...no lie but even with how good looking he is after the initial shock and high school shyness I was able to ask all the questions I had!

I'll keep you all posted!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very detailed made sure to discuss and let me know about everything as well as the warnings and effects it will have before it's semi final.