Truly Satisfying Results with Liposculpting by Dr. Raffi Hovsepian.

I am 5'11 and 50+ years old. I had several...

I am 5'11 and 50+ years old. I had several stubborn areas of fat deposits that I would NEVER have been able to get rid of through extremely focused exercise and better nourishment.

Dr. Hovsepian was chosen due to research and also Skype consult in early 2015. I am over the moon pleased with the results. So much so that he is the only recommendation I had for my wife as she has a similar situation.

He has a soothing personality and I was immediately at ease upon meeting him. Recovery was uneventful and not really very challenging. 2 drains for a week, light meds for the discomfort (though they are needed anyway for me as I have a few bad areas in my back). I would highly recommend Dr Hovsepian to anyone wanting to resculpt their body to reveal their core foundation of musculature.

I realize I may sound like a cheerleader for Dr. H and company (Thank You Amanda for your kindness and comforting words) but I deeply believe in credit where credit is due.

He TRANSFORMED the me of early 2015 in less than 2 weeks total down time and made me proud of all the extra heavy workouts of the previous 2 years or so. Though liposuction is not really a weight loss tool, I did drop 10# on the 9 daytrip and 6 dress sizes. Looking back at the before pix and the current ones it is truly dramatic change for the better.

Hug's and happiness Dr H from an especially satisfied patient.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I give my highest recommendation for anyone looking for dramatically great results. GREAT staff and overall the best self improvement money I have ever spent on myself. If you can travel or live in the LA area, do look him up. What have you got to lose but dress sizes.