Extra Fat on Chin, Neck and Jowls..gone in an Hour! - Beverly Hills, CA

No matter what weight Im at Ive always had a...

No matter what weight Im at Ive always had a handful of fat underneath my chin that made me feel gross and really took away from my profile (thanks mom) I did some research and came across Dr. Yovinos office. In my consult he made me feel so comfortable and really addressed all of my concerns. I was awake during surgery which was kind of embarrassing because I said a lot of funny stuff on that laughing gas lol. But it was great to be awake, it made me feel alot safer. Anesthesia scares me. The procedure was fast, less then an hour. I took and uber there and an uber back come and just chilled in bed for 2 days and then I was back doing my normal routine for the most part. I had zero pain. The only thing I hatedddd was the chin strap I had to wear. OMG i only wore it for the first 2 days before I ditched it. I wish I was a little more disciplined to wear it as I was instructed.The final result came about 6 months after but I did see gradual progress each week as swelling reduced. It was so simple. Id do it all over again. Since the surgery Dr. Yovino has put filler in my cheeks, lips and has preformed laser lipo on my boyfriend. We love him and his wife Sarah! They are a total dream team. Im so happy with my results. I look so natural people are always shocked when they find out how much work Ive had done. Which is how its supposed to be!

More pics!

Years later still amazing results

I feel like its improved since my last update. I also have a new nose, lips, tattoo and cheekbones now so don't let it throw ya off, it's still me lol
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

What a FABULOUS doctor. He really really cares about his patients. I recommend him to everyone. His bedside manor is so amazing I feel like Ive known him for years. Hes calming, professional personable and just a super talented artist with years of experience under his belt. In my opinion, hes the ultimate surgeon. Hes done my laser lipo, my lip filler, cheek filler and I awesome thanks to him!