Omg!! I Love my Lips!! - Beverly Hills, CA

From the moment I saw the amazing reviews of Dr....

From the moment I saw the amazing reviews of Dr. Chiu and his team on various sites, I knew I wanted my first experience of lip fillers to be with them. Shanna, the client relations manager, was extremely helpful and genuinely a sweetie and walked me through the entire process from booking my consultation and procedure. I was lucky to get a next day appointment as Dr. Chiu is usually very busy and sought after.
Upon arriving for my appointment, Shanna sent me very helpful tips for parking and what to expect. Once in the office I was greeted warmly and the ladies were amazingly sweet...and wearing all black as myself (cool points). Once in the procedure room, Dr. Chiu was extremely informative and took extreme care with asking about my medical history which is VERY IMPORTANT as I've had some issues in the past with my health. After that, he numbed my lips with a cooling gel and left me to relax for about 10 minutes. When he returned he gave me a hand mirror and together, we decided where the injections would go, whether to add more or not, and just filling in based on appearance. All in all, I LOVE the result and while it was slightly painful...I wouldn't have traded the experience for anything!!! Thanks so much Dr. Chiu and Shanna!!! You guys rock!! See you soon!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon